Customer Solutions Consultant, Data Analytics, Public Sector At Google Indonesia
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will regularly answer questions about technical features, help customers design architectures, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential roadblocks related to database migration and data back ends. You’ll utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to address all aspects of the data lifecycle.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.
Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Customer Solutions Consultant, Data Analytics, Public Sector At Google Indonesia Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, Oracle, SQL-Server and “Big Data” technologies.
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture.
- Experience working with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.
Customer Solutions Consultant, Data Analytics, Public Sector At Google Indonesia Preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience in technical sales or professional consulting in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and “Big Data” for the Indonesia Public Sector, Healthcare or Education market.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (Informatica, Talend, Alooma, SAP, Data Services), which could include architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
Customer Solutions Consultant, Data Analytics, Public Sector At Google Indonesia Responsibilities
- Inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with innovative and novel solutions, leveraging an excellent set of technical competences.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy from technical perspective. Craft the strategy to transform the customers, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Support local Sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and RFI response documents.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.