Strategic Partner Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube (English, Indonesian) At Google Indonesia
About the job
Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners.
Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings.
Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment.
You’ll work on content agreements with partners, as well as cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
You will also initiate and manage day-to-day operations and relationships with our Indonesian partners, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, troubleshooting partner systems around reporting, content management and creating periodic reports (external and internal) on partner performance.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories.
We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
Strategic Partner Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube (English, Indonesian) Google Indonesia Responsibilities
- Manage and strengthen strategic partnerships as well as develop new partnership opportunities. Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
- Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner. Support, and communicate effectively with English and Indonesian speaking clients.
- Work cross-functionally to support business opportunities.
- Implement projects and other initiatives and share best practices with peers.
- Engage with C-Level or senior leadership of big enterprises to strengthen long term partnerships.
Strategic Partner Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube (English, Indonesian) Google Indonesia Minimum qualifications:
- 4 years of work experience in partnerships, sales or broadcast media.
- Experience in online, business development and agreement negotiation.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Indonesian fluently to effectively support and communicate with English and Indonesian speaking clients.
Strategic Partner Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube (English, Indonesian) Google Indonesia Preferred qualifications:
- Sales experience and ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Experience and record of building business via C-level or senior leadership engagement.
- Experience with TV, news, online service.
- Strategic thinking, understanding of the news/media industry and online business and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent consultation and analytical skills regarding contractual, technical and financial issues.
- Passion for the media industry and content creators/partners.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.