Business Intern At Google
- Currently enrolled in the penultimate year of a Bachelor’s program, or currently enrolled in a Master’s program.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesian fluently.
- Knowledge of the internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas.
- Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to strategic business-centric intern projects
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
About the Business Intern At Google job
The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines. Interns could work with advertiser or publisher accounts to develop compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improve access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyze large datasets, or develop scalable support solutions for rapid-growth internally or externally.
You will work on high-impact projects during a 10-12 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 1 billion users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
Business Intern At Google Responsibilities
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on educational background, interests and skills.
- Communicate effectively with English and Southeast Asian speaking stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.