Transport Analyst At Grab Indonesia
You will be part of Jabodetabek Territory Team and focus on Transport businesses (2W and 4W rides). The team oversees GrabBike and GrabCar operations in Jabodetabek area.
The team is responsible for meeting the revenue and profit target for each business unit. Amongst the various teams, you will be most working closely with Supply Management team (who closely engage with our driver partners) and City Operations Team (which consist of on-ground teams who execute ad-hoc projects)
You will be assisting Transport Operations Manager to ensure smooth operation of GrabCar and GrabBike business in Jabodetabek area. You are expected to be familiar with the key operational metrics as well as all the tools and dashboards available within the company
Transport Analyst At Grab Indonesia Day to Day:
- Perform various analysis on a daily basis, using internal as well as external data when available
- Analysis can be from three perspectives: customers side such as: customer behavior, use cases and other pattern that will give insight to management on how to capture the business potential driver partners such as: working behaviour etc financial side such as: unit economics for each transaction
- Monitor key operational metrics and advise relevant managers on action items
- Identify on-ground issues and come up with actionable solutions
- Troubleshoot operational issues such as cancellations, allocations, etc
Transport Analyst At Grab Indonesia Differentiating Factors:
- Advanced Data crunching skill is very crucial hence SQL, Python, R, is required
- Analytical skill (ability to draw insights from data crunching) will be imperative
Transport Analyst At Grab Indonesia Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering from top university (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering)
- Advanced skill in tools like SQL, R, Phyton, Tableau, Power BI, Ms. Excel, or similar tools
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience as data scientist / analysts or similar role
- Experience in business growth/strategy and/or tech consulting Industry would be an advantage
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle.
We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform.
We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries.
Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super app - providing transportation, logistics and financial services. We aim to solve key problems in the region and improve the lives of millions through technology. Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users. If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!