Strategic Project Manager At Grab Indonesia
SPM is responsible to maintain cross-vertical and business unit projects and P&L results for the respective projects and areas.
This includes strategic thinking and operational execution with various other teams such as Business Development, Supply Management, Marketing & Partnerships, Public Affairs, Economics, Product/Tech, etc and driving initiatives to achieve key targets such as revenue, profitability, and market share targets
Strategic Project Manager At Grab Indonesia Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive initiatives to increase revenue together with Marketing and Bus Development team
- Analyze market and customer target and define areas to target
- Provide input for Financial Planning team to derive quarterly targets
- Responsible to achieve target revenue and profit target given at the beginning of each quarter
- Monitor operational metrics to check daily & hourly trend (in real-time basis) to see if there is anomaly and investigate & troubleshoot operational issues accordingly
- Troubleshoot operational issues related to Driver complaints (e.g. App issues, payment errors, etc) or Customer experience (e.g. bookings related issues)
- Liaise with Product/Tech team and other relevant teams for feature improvement (e.g user booking flow, routing changes, etc)
- Implement operational changes utilizing backend system (e.g. price changes, service changes)
- Analysis: Extract raw data and process it using available tools such as SQL/Pyhton or excel
- Maintain relationship with external stakeholders e.g. local government officials, business partners
- Manage on-ground teams to execute sales or acquisition projects to achieve certain targets
- Develop internal SOPs to maintain efficiencies
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision making process with allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are close
Strategic Project Manager At Grab Indonesia Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Top University
- Engineering / Finance / Business Management background would be ideal
- SQL or Python or other queries capability is a plus
- Advanced in Excel and powerpoint is a must
- Prior experience in technology sector is a plus
- Minimum prior work experience 3 years
- Good communication and team work skills
- Strategic thinking
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance.
Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries.
Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super app - providing transportation, logistics and financial services. We aim to solve key problems in the region and improve the lives of millions through technology. Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users. If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!