Product Marketing Manager, Large Customer Marketing At Google Indonesia
About the job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base.
This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Large Customer Marketing, you are at the forefront of a revolution in Marketing — a shift from traditional Marketing tactics to new online, mobile and social strategies.
Google’s advertising platforms provide savvy advertisers with multichannel marketing opportunities, linking online marketing to brand impact and offline sales.
The Product Marketing Manager shapes Google’s point of view on the changing advertising landscape and supports Google’s growth through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns.
You will drive marketing strategy, planning and campaign execution to support sales teams in driving advertising business from large advertisers and agencies.
This will involve finding innovative ways to engage senior decision makers, educate users of our products, promote Google’s business brand, and equip our sales teams to sell more effectively.
You will arm the Google sales force with marketing programs that establish fresh thinking in the industry and deepen engagement with clients. This is a cross-functional role, involving work with PR and Sales and other marketing teams across the globe.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Product Marketing Manager, Large Customer Marketing Google Indonesia Responsibilities
- Ideate, develop, and execute marketing campaigns/programs that drive Google’s advertising business; identify and build innovative marketing strategies and plans to drive large advertiser and agency education, engagement and product adoption.
- Develop thought-leadership materials, client and executive presentations, case studies and other content designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage Google’s customers.
- Evangelize Google’s message, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via content marketing, events, and other direct client communications channels.
- Lead development of large advertiser and agency value propositions, working closely with sales and market insights team; operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
Product Marketing Manager, Large Customer Marketing Google Indonesia Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience implementing and managing marketing projects for a B2B audience, or as a client marketer.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesian fluently.
Product Marketing Manager, Large Customer Marketing Google Indonesia Preferred qualifications:
- Experience working as a marketer or for consulting firm/media agency/tech companies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple teams, gain stakeholder approval, and deliver on project outcomes.
- Understanding of Google’s strategic and competitive position as well as broader Indonesia/global online and offline advertising industry dynamics.
- Passion for spearheading digital trends and solutions at scale to varied audiences.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.