Head of Corporate Strategy At Grab Indonesia
Corporate Strategy Team assists ID Management Team to develop a strategy based on company priorities. The Corporate Strategy Team leads the key governance process in the company to ensure the execution aligned with the strategy in achieving company objectives.
At broad, these are key roles of the Corporate Strategy Team:
- Strategy development
- Management process and cadence
- Operating model assessment and transformation
- Strategic implementation
- Business assessment
Head of Corporate Strategy At Grab Indonesia Job Role Purpose And Differentiating Factors
- Support the formulation of the company’s strategy for Indonesia based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking, and rigorous analyses
- Work either in a small team or individually on time-sensitive but mission-critical projects or standalone analyses
- Manage ID-wide operating model assessment and massive transformation
- Lead business assessment or review to understand the strategic value of a business
Head of Corporate Strategy At Grab Indonesia Key Day-To-Day Responsibilities
- Analyze the performance of the company’s business portfolio and identify new opportunities for growth
- Conduct studies on key issues that will shape Grab’s longer-term strategy
- Help align BU strategy with country strategy. Assist cascade of Regional strategy to Indonesia
- Support the running of Grab’s corporate management process and cadence for Indonesia
- Engage senior executives and stakeholders of all levels in the development and execution of strategy including the range of strategic initiatives
- Assess ID-wide and or Dept-wide operating model comprehensively to define target blueprint relevant to current and future context/ dynamics
- Mobilize senior stakeholders to follow designed transformation journey
- Help influence a high-performance culture by challenging critical business assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration across Grab
Head of Corporate Strategy At Grab Indonesia Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with good honors from a top tier university (min. GPA 3.5 out of 4.00)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Highly proficient in quantitative analyses and complex financial modeling
- Highly comfortable in an ambiguous environment and organization that changes frequently
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- Ability to perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to lead projects/ meetings/ processes with senior management including Board of Directors in a company
- Minimum 7 years of experience from top companies
- 2 to 3 years of strategy/ management consulting experience or corporate strategy/ planning experience or banking/ finance experience preferred
- MBA will be a plus
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle.
We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform.
We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability.
Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super app - providing transportation, logistics and financial services. We aim to solve key problems in the region and improve the lives of millions through technology. Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users. If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!