Sales Specialist, Google Workspace
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
On the Google Workspace team, we help businesses work smarter and run their organizations more effectively by delivering our cloud-based collaboration, productivity and security tools.
Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Google Meet are just four of the components of Google Workspace. In this customer-oriented role, you will leverage your knowledge of Google Workspace and business strategy to develop an execution strategy for Google Workspace in your assigned market.
You will work both individually, and with the broader Sales team and partner ecosystem to prospect, qualify, develop and close new Google Workspace opportunities.
You will build an excellent pipeline and work with the account teams to build out the customer solution. In this role, you will work with senior stakeholders across various functional teams and verticals.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Sales Specialist, Google Workspace Responsibilities
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals whilst prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Prospect, qualify, develop and establish new business opportunities.
- Work with the wider Google Account teams and partner ecosystem on a territory strategy to generate and develop business growth opportunities for Google Workspace to maximize business results in the territory, and develop opportunities with medium-sized customers.
- Explore and understand customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
Sales Specialist, Google Workspace Minimum qualifications:
- 8 years of experience selling into medium sized companies.
- Experience in a quota-carrying role and in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales role.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Sales Specialist, Google Workspace Preferred qualifications:
- Basic understanding of and a passion for the entire suite of Google Cloud products.
- Track record of successfully selling enterprise SaaS products directly and with partners.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at C-level within prospect companies.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.