Video Media Specialist, Media Operations (English, Bahasa Indonesia) At Google Indonesia
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows.
You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients.
Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help clients design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google.
They interact with clients directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the client and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time.
As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components.
In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally.
Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs.
Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
Video Media Specialist, Media Operations (English, Bahasa Indonesia) Responsibilities
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-To-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google’s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.
Video Media Specialist, Media Operations (English, Bahasa Indonesia) Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/ online ad industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently.
Video Media Specialist, Media Operations (English, Bahasa Indonesia) Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google’s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.