Strategy & Planning Assistant Manager, GrabKitchen At Grab Indonesia
Get to know our Team:
You will be working as part of Kitchen by GrabFood team for our cloud kitchen business. We are a lean team, and work closely in service of shaping the Grab brand into a loveable powerhouse in Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Strategy & Planning Assistant Manager, GrabKitchen At Grab Indonesia Role:
We are looking for Strategy & Planning Assistant Manager with relevant experience to join our team. As Strategy & planning assistant manager for Indonesia , you will have the exciting opportunity to grow & steer our kitchen business, propose expansion plans and work on specific projects.
The Strategy & Planning Assistant Manager, GrabKitchen At Grab Indonesia day-to-day activities:
- Own business planning and budgeting for the business. Construct financial models to assist business use cases and performing cost efficiency analysis
- Come up with ideas, experiment and drive them to meaningful results or learn from failures to create the next big idea.
- Support business teams at various stages; for example, providing a fact base, structuring and helping with issue identification and solutioning, advising on the practicalities of implementation or leading actual execution
- Ensure strict adherence to project / launch timelines and ensure project / launch visibility to the company leadership
- Support top management in performing analyses to enable data driven decision making
- Facilitate leadership meetings ensuring the right topics are discussed, and the insights are communicated in the right fashion to derive action steps
The Strategy & Planning Assistant Manager, GrabKitchen At Grab Indonesia must haves:
- 2-6 years of experience working at tier 1 consulting firms, investment banks and/ or at leading regional or global internet and eCommerce firms.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, business planning, financial modelling, process mapping and project management tools
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical ability, and some experience with operational execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network within the industry and the overall Grab business
- Self-starter and independent learner focused on finding solutions
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle.
We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform.
We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries.
Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super app - providing transportation, logistics and financial services. We aim to solve key problems in the region and improve the lives of millions through technology. Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users. If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!