Content QA At Labster ( Indonesia Remote )
The Opportunity As Content QA At Labster
We are looking for a talented SQA to join our SQA circle as Content QA role. By taking this role, you will collaborate closely with our Content circle which includes our scientific master, developer, and art team who creates engaging and innovative solutions that will significantly improve science education. Your main accountability would be testing our simulations based on our quality standard before approving internal release.
NOTE: This is a fully remote position with a 1-year contract and the preferred start date is in January/February 2020.
Content QA At Labster Responsibilities:
- Performing excellent testing execution of our simulations based on our testing strategy.
- Proactively in giving feedback/recommendation on functionality and user experience of our simulations.
- Preparing and/or administering the detailed test plan and test cases to support testing execution.
- Planning testing schedules and/or strategy in accordance with testing scope and delivery dates.
- Collaborating well with all stakeholders by performing great communication and task management.
- Contributing in improving our testing strategy, tools, procedures/processes.
Content QA At Labster Competencies:
- Professional experience in software testing (min. 2 years).
- Applied knowledge of best practices in test framework and test case design i.e. creating test plan and test cases, etc.
- Solid understanding of bug life cycle and reporting.
- High attention to detail and willingness to do repeatable action refer to game-testing.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Good understanding of user experience and game design.
- Passion for automation testing.
- Able to work independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Content QA At Labster What do we offer?
- Fully remote position that emphasizes autonomy
- Attractive salary and benefits package (health insurance, development plan etc.)
- A fun opportunity to work for an exciting company with NO DULL CORPORATE LIFESTYLE.
- You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and take part in very exciting projects working for a company with a noble vision.
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our mission is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both fun, engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many science students as possible (see short trailer here).
Since 2012, our simulations were played over 4,000,000 times and each semester more than 4,000 universities, high schools and other institutions around the globe are using them to enhance their teaching programs.
We govern ourselves by using a flat-hierarchy system called Holacracy that is focused on roles, collaboration and distributed leadership. We believe in flexible work hours and a good work-life balance, and while we love to achieve great things via concentrated work, it’s incredibly important for us to have happy and engaged team members.
Labster is a fast moving, award-winning company that focuses on revolutionizing the way science is taught to students all over the world. Our platform offers a Virtual Laboratory provided as a supportive curriculum based e-tool where students can work with real-life challenges in an online environment that simulates reality.
Our labs are based on mathematical algorithms supporting open-ended investigations and are combined with gamification elements such as an immersive 3D universe, story-telling and a scoring system which stimulates students natural curiosity and highlights the connection between science and real-world issues.
Our customers include global leading institutions such as Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Exeter University and ETH Zurich.
Article published by Mads Tvillinggaard Bonde, in Nature Biotechnology (July 2014) supports that using traditional teaching (incl. wet-labs) in combination with virtual labs, potentially increase learning outcome by 101%.