Partner Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud At Google Indonesia
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative.
You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
As a Partner Solutions Consultant, you will bridge the gap between a customer’s needs and a partner’s ability to deliver on them. In this role, you will work closely with business development and sales managers to grow and support the Google Cloud partner ecosystem.
You will contribute to customer adoption of Google Cloud by assessing our partners’ technical expertise, connecting the customer with the right partner, and supporting partners as they execute practical and useful solutions.
You will help prospective partners understand Google Cloud features, and align with the product marketing and engineering teams to recommend improvements to Google Cloud products.
From startups building their first app to billion-user consumer companies crunching big data, the Google Cloud Platform gives developers and businesses the most advanced data and analytics solution on the market, along with Google’s secure, high performance infrastructure.
Our team of technical account managers and software engineers work with partners across all functions to develop solutions that harness Google’s planet-wide platform to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Partner Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud Responsibilities
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Own the technical relationship with our partners, enabling them to manage product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work and coordinate additional technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities.
- Travel as required around APAC for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
Partner Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
Partner Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud Preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, Oracle, SQL-Server and “Big Data” technologies including some or all of the following: MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, NoSQL, Kafka, BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges.
- Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.