Merchant Operation Onboarding, Associate At Grab Indonesia
Get to know the Merchant Operation Onboarding, Associate At Grab Indonesia role:
We are looking for a Merchant Onboarding Ops to drive key onboarding initiatives for GrabMart ID.
We believe a successful candidate has problem-solving skill, communication skill and project management skill, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way.
This role is required to understand what defines good merchants onboarding experience by deep-diving our current flows and market standards.
Merchant Operation Onboarding, Associate At Grab Indonesia Key responsibilities:
- Use data to clearly distinguish different onboarding speed and quality between cities in GrabMart ID, to be enhanced further to achieve a better SLA across ID cities.
- Work closely with internal merchant acquisition team and account management team to execute a thorough merchant onboarding process, to aim for merchant generating sales from day-1 onboarded.
- Assist team members periodically with introductions or brain storms
- Identify potential partners segmentation areas where there it makes sense for us to expand our merchants selection.
- Understand customer preferences and know how to keep up with the latest trends.
- You will liaise with different functions within the Company to ensure alignment and coherence across business units.
- Present relevant insights to multiple stakeholders to gain support for driving business forward
Merchant Operation Onboarding, Associate At Grab Indonesia Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field (preferably in business, management or marketing)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operations planning and implementation is an advantage.
- Marketplace industry background is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office skills are required (MS. Excel, MS. Word and MS. PowerPoint)
- A highly independent individual with excellent team-working skills
- Ability to build good relationships with partners and match partners’ needs and organisation resources to grow the GrabMart business
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm even in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle.
We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform.
We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability.
Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super app - providing transportation, logistics and financial services. We aim to solve key problems in the region and improve the lives of millions through technology. Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users. If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!