Head, GrabMart Growth At Grab Indonesia
Get to know the role:
As the Growth leader of the GrabMart ID team, you will manage the overall Customer and Merchant Growth in the strategic direction of the marketplace business.
The desired candidate will have experience and a proven track record in boosting marketplace business growth.
Head, GrabMart Growth At Grab Indonesia Key responsibilities:
- Provide direction for overall Growth strategy including Nationwide&city campaign, marketing awareness campaign, thematic campaign, and demand generation through external and internal assets, as well as CLM promotion.
- Responsible for Growth KPIs including Merchant campaign participants and its sales uplift, homepage conversion, Direct Marketing conversion, CLM promotion efficiency.
- Work closely with the campaign, DPMS, and Marketing team to strategize and execute growth initiatives..
- Assist team members periodically with introductions or brainstorms.
- Collaborate with the country team to align on growth strategy and partnership targets.
- Understand customer preferences and know how to keep up with the latest trends.
- You will liaise with different functions within the Company to ensure alignment and coherence across business units.
- Present relevant insights to multiple stakeholders to gain support for driving the business forward.
Head, GrabMart Growth At Grab Indonesia Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the marketplace, business, and marketing.
- Experience with online digital and offline growth channels and on-demand marketplace model
- Insightful understanding of Indonesian grocery market with proven ability to provide insights from the point of view of consumers
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university, preferably business or marketing.
- Strong people and stakeholder management experience
- Strong ability to use and analyze data to make informed decisions
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Willing to be hands-on as needed and proactively assume responsibilities and ownership
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle.
We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform.
We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries.
Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super app - providing transportation, logistics and financial services. We aim to solve key problems in the region and improve the lives of millions through technology. Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users. If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!