Country Head, Google Customer Solutions Sales At Google Indonesia
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Country Head of Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Sales, you will be responsible for the GCS business in Indonesia. You will directly manage the same store sales teams supporting our customers and agency partners while also leading the cross-functional GCS leadership team in the acquisitions, channel business, and apps businesses to accelerate growth in your market.
You will use innovative methods to share industry insight and develop strategy, while also employing quantitative abilities to make effective, strategic decisions.
In addition, you will develop and implement best practices for interactions with clients, business, and services for Google Ads products, and lead the team in becoming our clients’ trusted advisor.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses.
We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
Country Head, Google Customer Solutions Sales Google Indonesia Responsibilities
- Ensure Google’s ads business success to maximize the footprint. Drive business growth, mainly in Indonesia, across different segments and ensuring a joined up strategy across acquisition, same store growth and retention.
- Partner with your Large Customer Sales (LCS) counterpart to develop specific areas of collaboration that will drive growth and represent your markets inside Google, bringing together prioritized asks for global product, policy or business decisions essential for the region.
- Ensure an efficient and regular flow of communication between your markets, the APAC GCS Leadership team, and other internal stakeholders as well as effective cascading of information across your team.
- Provide thought leadership and become a recognized industry expert externally, lead engagement for key clients and agencies.
- Build team structure and team capabilities to deliver advertising solutions. Recognize leadership potential and support career development.
Country Head, Google Customer Solutions Sales Google Indonesia Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of combined experience in technology, advertising, management, and consulting.
- 5 years of sales leadership experience in Indonesia market and experience in managing a team.
- Ability to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently.
Country Head, Google Customer Solutions Sales Google Indonesia Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or advanced degree.
- 17 years of combined experience in technology, advertising, management, and consulting.
- Experience in building relationships with C-level executives.
- Proven ability to grow and lead a Sales team with a strong track record of success in sales, and in driving Sales and Operations teams.
- Forward-looking vision to drive business growth and to meet business objectives. Ability to act as a key spokesperson for Google in Southeast Asia and to communicate a commercial strategy tailored to the market while implementing Google’s corporate vision.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.